The timber windows are always in fashion. Even with the availability of other material for windows like metal, plastic or vinyl. Still, people prefer to have timber windows. The wooden windows are far out of league from any other material due to certain factors;
• Aesthetically nothing matches windows. The double hung windows deliver delicacy and elegance to any room or house, where they are installed.
• The variety you will find in the wooden window is not possible with any other material because there is a vast variety of wood, they can mould in any shape. The paint on the wooden window is easily replaceable.
• The wooden windows insulate heat. Once they installed, they help to keep heat out of your house and lower the temperature.
These are some reasons that timber windows are still a popular choice. The wooden windows option is also common for awning windows. The awning windows are usually used for basement, on the top of the door, high-roof rooms or bathroom. The purpose of awning windows that they have hinges on the top and easily open, create an awning over the air stream from the window hole. The awning windows are the common installation for the house in Australia because usually, people don’t want to open their bigger windows to avoid dust and entering of any rodent/animals.
The timber awning windows have become the permanent part of the construction, not just for bigger houses but also for an apartment. There are many benefits of installing awning windows;
• The awning windows provide flexibility in window designing. They can be grouped in a way that can help to increase the airflow in the area.
• No doubt that awning windows seem fashionable and their presence are not limited to looks only, they have their unique purpose of better ventilation.
• The awning windows are perfect to get the feel of the rain. The awning windows will open upwards that will protect from rainwater entering into the windows. You can enjoy the rainy breeze at your house.
• The awning windows are usually of small size and tight measurements, so you don’t have to worry about your house security. Instead of opening bigger windows, that can allow intruder in your house. Awning windows re perfect for ventilation and airflow with security.
• The awning windows can be placed over your regular windows, so you don’t need to open you regular windows for ventilation. Also, they are higher in the wall, they allow better and constant light in your room.
• The drawback with awning windows is that you have to place them very smartly. In the case of the basement, they shouldn’t be installed adjacent to roadside, walkways or footpath, as that can compromise your privacy.